Please bring ALL registration documentation to sign ups or send them with your registration packet.
Proofs of residency include:
Under Little League Baseball's requirements for proof of residency, “residence,” “reside” and “residing” refer to a place of bona fide continuous habitation. Residence shall be established and supported by documents from THREE SEPARATE categories to determine residency of such parent(s) or guardian:
1. Driver’s License
2. School records 2.
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents
1. Welfare/child care records
2. Federal records (Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility Bills (i.e. gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (i.e. loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite records
Two items from the same category cannot be used. (Example: SJ Water and PG&E are both utilities)
Residency Documents must be valid from February 1, 2016 to February 1, 2017. If they expire during this time period, please bring both the old and new documents to cover the entire span. p>
Need a certified birth certificate?
These can be obtained by visiting
Clerk Recorder's Office
70 West Hedding
East Wing, First floor
You must be the legal parent or guardian to obtain a certified birth certificate.
Visit www.sccgov.org for more information.